Posted 01 August 2008 - 02:29 PM
I am surprised you didn't detail ACTSudoku. Actually, being the developer of ACTSudoku, I am quite disappointed.
Indeed, ACTSudoku measures up quite well by your standards:
- Uses a standard 9-by-9-cell grid of numbers with nine square (3-by-3-cell) regions.
- Includes puzzles with only a single solution.
- Provides a way to note (or “pencil in”) the possible values for each square as you solve a puzzle.
TRIPLE CHECK: positive makers, negative makers & optional automatic markers
- Offers good usability: easy-to-use input methods, clear controls, and readable graphics.
CHECK: actually requiring at least one less tap than any competitor
- Includes puzzles for multiple skill levels.
CHECK. ACTSudoku has 3 levels. (ACTSudoku FREE only has one)
- Unfortunately, none of the better Sudoku games available for the iPhone and iPod touch exclusively use symmetrical puzzles
Well, CHECK! Since version 1.1
Add to that: automatic markers, saved games, unlimited generated games, ...
Houdah Software s.à r.l.