Apple releases iPhone 2.2 update
Posted 21 November 2008 - 01:08 AM
Posted 21 November 2008 - 02:05 AM
I had 4 episodes of a radio show podcast in iTunes and on my iPhone. Via my iPhone I download an older episode. That makes five episodes of this show on my iPhone and four still in iTunes.
I unplugged the iPhone and plugged it back in. It synched and now in iTunes there is only the episode I just downloaded via the iPhone (along with the "Subscribe" button) - but on the iPhone there are all 5 episodes.
Why oh why doesn't this function as a mini-iTunes? I really, really , really would like to be able to download the Podcasts on the go over Wi-Fi whilst away, not one-by-one - and certainly not if EVERYTHING is going to be wiped out from my iTunes library when I return home!
Posted 21 November 2008 - 03:46 AM
I am from Argentina and Apple does not allow me to get access to iTunes store. So, I can not download podcasts in my iPhone. I have to continue using my Notebook. I thought that I was buying a global product with all the features with no restrictions.
I do not have access to all apps in the App Store since some of them are not available to all areas (i.e. Google Mobile App).
Region Format: I have contacts from many countries. I can only entered phone numbers with one Region Format only.
If I do not like an App after buying it, why I can not return it and get a refund?
Posted 21 November 2008 - 04:56 AM
Posted 21 November 2008 - 05:21 AM
1. I love email, but everyone and I mean everyone uses MMS. A lot of people don't have/use email with their phones.
2. Where's the cut, copy, and paste options. Or drag and drop option would be great. Make it cross functional for all iphone apps.
3. Video. Wheres the video function. I had an old verizon phone that did MMS and Video 3 yrs. ago and switched to A.T.@T. because of the Iphone but I'm still waiting for a few things.
4. Video Conferencing would be cool, or something along the lines of what the X-Box 360 does in it's rooms, where you can invite up to 16 friends to chat in one room.
5. Wheres that slingbox. I would love to be out late one night and be able to check my i.tv and see that I just finished DVRing a show, hit download on said show and watch it on the run.
6. I heard about the hot start for your car, that would be awesome. I live in Missouri and the winters get cold.
7. Zoom for the camera. Pinching after the pic is taken is genius but to zoom and get the perfect shot would be great with pinching.
8. Video Out. Say I download a movie, and I'm at a friends house, but instead of going to the local video store, I just plug a cord into the headphone jack for video out and hit play through his t.v. on video 2. That would be great. 9. and just one more for my Christmas wishes... A virtual pad for 2-D scrolling video games such as Super Mario Bros. I love the tilt, and touch games but if you incorporated 2 virtual pads on each side of the screen that were adjustable by dragging around and then locking into to place that would be great. Each virtual pad could have 2 buttons. More options for games.
These are the things I wish Apple would be working on and drop into my Iphone stocking for Christmas. By the way I think Apple is doing a Great job so far. Keep up the good work.
Posted 21 November 2008 - 05:28 AM
Posted 21 November 2008 - 05:34 AM