Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Macbook Trackpad Not Working

#1 User is offline   dylanthomas 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 September 2009 - 11:44 AM

I spilled a really tiny bit of water on my unibody Macbook trackpad and now it isn't clicking.

At first I was able to click but it wouldn't work sometimes and then it got better and started clicking almost all the time. I watched a 20 minute video and when I was I found out it wasn't clicking at all except for the far right side of it.

I can move the mouse around and everything but it won't click at all on the left side or middle. Please help.

#2 User is offline   rab777hp 

• Veteran
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Banned

Posted 26 September 2009 - 05:24 PM

If you're not scared of opening it up then open it up and see if there's some water beneath the trackpad, if there is, I suggest using a pipette to suck it up.

#3 User is offline   brianklane 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 October 2009 - 12:42 PM

View Postdylanthomas, on 26 September 2009 - 11:44 AM, said:

I spilled a really tiny bit of water on my unibody Macbook trackpad and now it isn't clicking.

At first I was able to click but it wouldn't work sometimes and then it got better and started clicking almost all the time. I watched a 20 minute video and when I was I found out it wasn't clicking at all except for the far right side of it.

I can move the mouse around and everything but it won't click at all on the left side or middle. Please help.

I took my Macbook to the Apple Store and they replaced to trackpad in less than 48 hours

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users