• Story Poster
  • Group: MW Bot

Posted 29 October 2009 - 09:57 AM

Post your comments for Restore your old pictures with iPhoto here

#2 User is offline   flowney 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 October 2009 - 03:48 PM

I'd love to see a follow-up on this that focuses on specific issues. First in my mind is all of the 35mm slides I have of the world's finest paintings. They are all red having lost most of the yellows, greens and blues.

Is there any hope for these?
Dr. Frank Lowney Georgia College & State University
Senior Director for External Projects
and Assistant to the Director, Digital Innovation Group @ Georgia College

#3 User is offline   powerofkarate 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 October 2009 - 08:36 PM

View Postflowney, on 29 October 2009 - 03:48 PM, said:

I'd love to see a follow-up on this that focuses on specific issues. First in my mind is all of the 35mm slides I have of the world's finest paintings. They are all red having lost most of the yellows, greens and blues.

Is there any hope for these?

YES, THERE IS HOPE!
They are called http://www.scancafe.com
They can restore your slides! Old photos, negatives, etc... I had them do over 1000 negatives and slides for me. It's absolutely great quality! And they have great prices, too!
You cannot even imagine how my parents were happy when I gave them large Wedding Book I designed on my mac with their restored pictures. Just fantastic. I did a lot of research into what company I will trust with my slides and negatives. And how much will I pay for the service. They have WON! On all fronts! Truly the best service for you!

I also just got an email from them with a 30% off coupon. If you are interested, please, drop me an email to adamspicar @ gmail.com. It expires on October 31, however. Now the good thing is that you can submit your order by Saturday and ship your slides to them later (in couple weeks). Just go to their website and you will see how it works. I hope this helps. They helped me!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users