How can we delete photos on an iPad?
Posted 01 June 2012 - 11:41 AM
Posted 02 June 2012 - 05:28 AM
Delete all via PC
1) create on your PC new empty folder
2) make sure that the name of this new empty folder differs from the the name of folder your iPad / iPad 2 / iPad 3 was synced with in previous attempt
3) sync your iPad / iPad 2 / iPad 3 with this new empty folder
Take shots and same time to remove
1) never use sync to transfer your photos from PC to iPad / iPad 2 / new ipad 3
2) instead use one of designated 3rd party apps
3) one of the good apps is FileBrowser you can purchase in the Apple store
4) use FileBrowser capability to wirelessly connect iPad to shared folder on your PC
5) use this shared folder to transfer photos from PC to iPad via FileBrowser app
6) while transferring accept the FileBrowser's option to open your photos by native Photos app
Deletion from saved photo albums
1) Select the Albums view in Photos app
2) Tap Saved Photos to open this album
3) Tap on the arrow button on the top right. You will get the delete option now.
4) Confirm ” Delete Selected Photos ” option in pop-up.
Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:34 PM
» Make sure you're in the Photos view.
» Tap the "send to" icon.
» Tap to select each photo you want to permanently delete from your iPad.
» Once you have selected the photos you want to permanently delete from your iPad, tap the delete button.