• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

iphoto and pictures from hand held scanner

#1 User is offline   Alg8fr 

• Pip
  • Group: New Members

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:56 PM

Hi,
I have a macbook pro OS X with Iphoto'11 version 9.1.5. I never had issues with Iphoto before or downloading pictures from my Canon camera.
I bought a hand held scanner called Ion Copy Cat. When I do a USB transfer, it only puts the JPG picture in "the last transfer" file of Iphoto.
When I download new pictures, the older "last transfer" pictures are no longer visible. I want the pictures to appear like every other photo in Library/photo.
I found the location of the pictures downloaded from the scanner in pictures/iphotolibrary/masters with the other "normal" photographs I have!! So if they are in the same folder, why don't they all show up the same way??
I saved the scanned picture on my desktop and tried to drop them to iphoto and that didn't work. This usually works with ANY photo I get from the internet and that I put in Iphoto.
How can I solve my issue?
Thanks!
Alex

#2 User is offline   bastion 

• Power User
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 November 2011 - 02:56 AM

View PostAlg8fr, on 28 November 2011 - 09:56 PM, said:

Hi,
I have a macbook pro OS X with Iphoto'11 version 9.1.5. I never had issues with Iphoto before or downloading pictures from my Canon camera.
I bought a hand held scanner called Ion Copy Cat. When I do a USB transfer, it only puts the JPG picture in "the last transfer" file of Iphoto.
When I download new pictures, the older "last transfer" pictures are no longer visible. I want the pictures to appear like every other photo in Library/photo.
I found the location of the pictures downloaded from the scanner in pictures/iphotolibrary/masters with the other "normal" photographs I have!! So if they are in the same folder, why don't they all show up the same way??
I saved the scanned picture on my desktop and tried to drop them to iphoto and that didn't work. This usually works with ANY photo I get from the internet and that I put in Iphoto.
How can I solve my issue?
Thanks!
Alex

You sure they're not just appearing an an unexpected "event?"

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users