• Story Poster
  • Group: MW Bot

Posted 12 January 2012 - 06:01 AM

Post your comments for Live from CES 2012 here

#2 User is offline   runnoft 

• Pip
  • Group: New Members

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:59 AM

Serenity Caldwell absolutely destroyed what I had hoped would be an exciting Podcast about CES with the most annoying and amateurish effect on her voice. Just terrible. With all of the content available over the internet, I wonder why you would offer such a poor sounding product.

#3 User is offline   Jason Snell 

• Advanced Member
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 12 January 2012 - 01:47 PM

We had a technical problem with our portable recording rig. Sorry you didn't like it. We'll give you a full refund and try something different next time.

#4 User is online   elaineTx 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 January 2012 - 05:42 PM

Well, I was going to make a similar comment, except once I noticed it, I tried to follow the voices very carefully, and finally decided it was Alexandra's mic/audio chain that was making the noise. It was a really bad artifact surrounding her voice, that sounded like she had a couple dozen bangles on her wrist, and that her voice was making them clang together. It was quite annoying, although, unlike the previous commenter, I don't imagine it was deliberately done with the intent of ruining the listeners' experiences. Still, I stopped by to make a comment, just to let you know that it was quite noticeable. Better luck next time.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users