Macworld Forums

Macworld Forums: I cant decide! - Macworld Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I cant decide!

#1 User is offline   connorws 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: New Members
  • Posts: 3
  • Joined: 19-January 12

Posted 19 January 2012 - 01:15 PM

What do yall think, go ahead and buy the ipad 2 or wait for the 3? For me i dont think there will be a big enough difference for me to care or notice.

Tell me what you think. Thanks.
0

#2 User is offline   dougster 

  • Power User
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5,072
  • Joined: 25-February 01

Posted 21 January 2012 - 10:59 AM

View Postconnorws, on 19 January 2012 - 01:15 PM, said:

What do yall think, go ahead and buy the ipad 2 or wait for the 3? For me i dont think there will be a big enough difference for me to care or notice.

Tell me what you think. Thanks.

-Hi,
Well, if you aren't in a big hurry you might want to wait. At least Macrumors says to wait and they are usually pretty 'right-on'. B)
More on iPad: http://buyersguide.macrumors.com/#iPad
-doug
0

#3 User is offline   dad812 

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: New Members
  • Posts: 16
  • Joined: 25-May 11

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:02 AM

If you wait 3-4 weeks for the iPad3 to evaluate its features then make a decision, it may save you 100.00 or so. your patience will be rewarded.
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users