Macworld Forums

Macworld Forums: Epson Stylus NX430 Small-in-One All-in-One printer offers great output, no frills - Macworld Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Epson Stylus NX430 Small-in-One All-in-One printer offers great output, no frills

#1 User is offline   Macworld 

• Story Poster
  • Group: MW Bot

Posted 06 February 2012 - 08:01 AM

Post your comments for Epson Stylus NX430 Small-in-One All-in-One printer offers great output, no frills here

#2 User is offline   Edward1420 

• Pip
  • Group: New Members

Posted 06 February 2012 - 04:30 PM

I just picked up one of these printers to use with our iPads and iPhones, very cool. Setup is very easy and the printer showed up on the phones and iPads the first time we went to print. Quality is average or better for this type of printer, perfect for the iOS devices.

#3 User is offline   scotterickson1 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 February 2012 - 08:55 PM

Great printer. I found mine at Target for $80. Thanks for the good review. I was wondering why I couldn't scan to my mac via wi-fi until I read the end of paragraph two above. I went to the Epson support site, downloaded the scan settings file and the event manager and successfully scanned a couple things. No more USB cable necessary!

#4 User is online   robertswww 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 February 2012 - 05:09 AM

I picked up one of these from Staples and have been very pleased with using it the past couple of months. Wireless printing works great from my Macs running OS X 10.4 and 10.7 and from our Windows PCs running XP and Windows 7. Epson Scan is a great little app that lets me scan wirelessly to my Mac or PC and I can choose image quality, various file formats, etc. This printer is exactly what I needed for whole house printing in a very small package and I like that it has individual ink tanks for each of the CMYK colors.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users