• Story Poster
  • Group: MW Bot

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:31 PM

Post your comments for Remains of the Day: Instagone here

#2 User is offline   CDTobie 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 April 2012 - 03:51 AM

I chose not to use Instagram due to the required access to my social media personal data. I don't use Facebbok apps in general. And instagam's effects are a bit limited. They are now become much more of a cliche, as Shiller notes, since every Tom, Dick, and Andriod User is going through te early Instagram excesses that iOS users got over long ago. SnapSeed is my recommendation. And iPhoto for the iPhone. But on the iPad, Photoshop Touch offers the strongest feature set by far.

#3 User is offline   radams97455 

• Pip
  • Group: New Members

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:45 AM

How green is Amazon's Power? As long as the company is on Oregon or Washington, there's a REALLY REALLY REALLY high probability they are getting their power from Bonneville's system, which is entirely hydropower. As long as the sun continues to shine, evaporating sea water to drop on river drainage areas, hydropower will continue to recycle solar/gravitational-stored power for the next 4 billion years or so. I'd say that qualifies as "Green". Apple's new expansion to Central Oregon uses the same hydropower too, which is cheap and why they chose Oregon.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users