Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

iPhone 4 upgrade - music issues

#1 User is offline   msneon1980 

• Pip
  • Group: New Members

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:56 AM

Hi guys. This is my first time posting! Thanks for your help in advance.

I had an iPhone 4, with iOS 5. One of the buttons stopped working so it was replaced by Verizon. When I rec'd the NEW iPhone 4 it was updated with iOS 6.

First problem I encountered is that it wouldn't load the backup (apps, contacts, etc) from my new phone. I called both Verizon & Apple and rec'd no helpful info from either. So, after several hours and with a Verizon app I transfered the contacts, and just did all the apps manually.

But last night I tried to load music onto the phone and was unable to. I don't use iCloud and am not 100% sure I used the iTunes Match ( I don't think I did). I just plugged the phone into my iMac via usb cable, opened iTunes, and grabbed the song I wanted and dragged it to my iPhone on the left hand side. However, now when I do that, the green 'plus' sign is gone and it won't load the music onto the phone.

When I first plugged it in I was advised I didn't have the latest iTunes, so i updated to 10.3.6 (I think?).

Also, there is another iPhone 4 on my account that does NOT have the new iOS and I can still load music onto it as normal.

Does anyone know a workaround or what I can do?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users