• You cannot reply to this topic

iPhoto update

#1 User is offline   Gadgetgran 

• Pip
  • Group: New Members

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:56 PM

Hello.

Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 (11G63)

I am using the above system, is that the latest upgrade, I had downloaded Mountain Lion but it shows only Mountain?

The problem I'm having is that for two days I've tried to update iPhoto but it continually says 5hrs 3mins to download having downloaded only 135 MB of 1.15 GB.

I'm wondering if the problem with any updates I try is because Mountain Lion is not downloaded properly. Anything I try takes either takes days or doesn't download.

Any suggestions as to the problem??

GadgetGran.

#2 User is offline   smax013 

• Veteran
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:54 AM

View PostGadgetgran, on 17 November 2012 - 12:56 PM, said:

Hello.

Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 (11G63)

I am using the above system, is that the latest upgrade, I had downloaded Mountain Lion but it shows only Mountain?

The problem I'm having is that for two days I've tried to update iPhoto but it continually says 5hrs 3mins to download having downloaded only 135 MB of 1.15 GB.

I'm wondering if the problem with any updates I try is because Mountain Lion is not downloaded properly. Anything I try takes either takes days or doesn't download.

Any suggestions as to the problem??

GadgetGran.

10.7.5 is the latest update for Lion. If you have upgraded to Mountain Lion, then it would be 10.8.x (where the x would be a 0, a 1 or a 2 depending on when you downloaded and whether you updated...latest version of Mountain Lion is 10.8.2).

As to the iPhoto update, you could try a "stand alone" updater if you are still having problems:

http://support.apple.com/downloads/

Note that I am not sure if you can just install the latest update, or if you need to do them "in order" (i.e. if you are 9.4, if you need to first install 9.4.1 and then 9.4.2).

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users