Macworld Forums

Macworld Forums: Apple begins offering unlocked iPhone 5 in U.S. - Macworld Forums

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Apple begins offering unlocked iPhone 5 in U.S.

#15 User is offline   kron1k 

• Pip
  • Group: New Members

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:58 PM

Well I preordered a Verizon iPhone 5 off the website for full price unlocked...no problems...well worth it to keep unlimited data So, you had an unlimited data plan with Verizon before you got the 5, how does it work to transfer it over to your new phone? Please forgive what is probably a stupid question: I have unlimited data with Verizon on my 4 and don't want to give that up when I upgrade to a 5.

I went to the website and selected the phone and then I think there was a drop down that I chose no contract and then went through steps and features and it still had the unlimited plan radio button selected and I continued through...Verizon will make you change if you get a contract now here's the kicker I'd probably go to a 5gb plan which would cost an additional $20 a month over two years or $480 add that to the $200 for the iPhone and you're paying $680 additional....iPhone 5 16gb full price $650...ill keep unlimited and pay up front :)

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users