Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

HP2055dn won't print

#1 User is offline   Bob1177 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:10 PM

I have a HP LaserJet 2055dn that suddenly stopped printing. It is on a network with a Mac Pro running 10.7.5. I get the messages "Looking for printer" and "The printer is not connected." My internet is provided by Dish and the Dish modem is connected to a 2Wire 2701Hg-B AT&T wireless modem. The only thing not working is the printer. I have tried connecting the printer with a USB cable with the same results. I have also tried printing with a USB cable from my MacBook Pro. I have tried 3 different USB cables. What could be wrong?

#2 User is offline   smax013 

• Veteran
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:58 PM

View PostBob1177, on 10 December 2012 - 07:10 PM, said:

I have a HP LaserJet 2055dn that suddenly stopped printing. It is on a network with a Mac Pro running 10.7.5. I get the messages "Looking for printer" and "The printer is not connected." My internet is provided by Dish and the Dish modem is connected to a 2Wire 2701Hg-B AT&T wireless modem. The only thing not working is the printer. I have tried connecting the printer with a USB cable with the same results. I have also tried printing with a USB cable from my MacBook Pro. I have tried 3 different USB cables. What could be wrong?

If you have tried a different connection method (i.e. USB) and a different computer, then it is starting to sound like maybe it is problem with the printer.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users