• Story Poster
  • Group: MW Bot

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:35 AM

Post your comments for Notes on notifications here

#2 User is offline   jrssms97 

• Pip
  • Group: New Members

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:00 PM

Very cool! I finally know what the Badge App icon checkbox does...I've been looking for how to kill those stupid red icons since my iPhone 4 days. Thanks Chris! I shall set this on my iDevices and Mac forthwith. :-D

#3 User is offline   jrssms97 

• Pip
  • Group: New Members

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:04 PM

PS- had to post this from Firefox. Although Chrome let me sign in, and "push" the Add Your Comment button, my comment never showed up. I updated Java to 1.7.0 yesterday, so it may be something on my end. Chrome is latest version (23.0.1271.97 m) as is Firefox (17.0.1). Thanks, love the site and the articles.

#4 User is offline   rich_pond 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:56 AM

Calendar notifications and alerts puzzle me. When I set a calendar entry for a meeting on Tuesday, I *do* want to get the alert I've set to remind me an hour before the meeting. But I share a calendar with my wife, and I *don't* want to get alerts or notifications each time she or I change an entry on the calendar. How do I get only the event alerts, but suppress the notifications/alerts each time an entry is created or changed?

P.S. also had to enter this with Firefox. Couldn't get any response to the "add your comment" button with Safari.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users