Macworld Forums

Macworld Forums: Bugs & Fixes: Troubleshooting iTunes 11: The sequel - Macworld Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bugs & Fixes: Troubleshooting iTunes 11: The sequel

#1 User is offline   Macworld 

• Story Poster
  • Group: MW Bot

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:30 AM

Post your comments for Bugs & Fixes: Troubleshooting iTunes 11: The sequel here

#2 User is offline   Aperez327 

• Pip
  • Group: New Members

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:58 PM

Here's a bug no one is talking about. The last played column does not update when you play back on cross fade. This has not been fixed as of yet. You have to play the songs without cross fade in order for the dates to update.

#3 User is offline   UrdaMan 

• Pip

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:21 AM

#4 User is offline   UrdaMan 

• Pip

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:30 AM

Sweet another "feature" as some of our vendors call "defects" released as part of enhancements that is intended to be addressed in a future "hot-fix".

When playing tracks in my library the progress duration bar "double-triangle" doesn't move but adjust the volume control slider and the bar moves to the approximate location in the track's duration.

Sweet, is their QA team visually impaired too??

#5 User is offline   UrdaMan 

• Pip

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:53 PM

ok as for my previous two rants, I found that after applying 11.0.2 (26) that even though I quit iTunes when requested by the update, that iTunes behaved abnormally when I tired to update some files on my iPad via a Wi-Fi sync. After an hour I had to force quit iTunes. When I restarted iTunes again praise be to the Apple Gods, iTunes worked perfectly. No of the previous issues occurred. I assume if I have restarted my MacBook immediately after the upgrade all would have be well.

In deep remorse I apologize for my rant.

As penance I visited my local Apple Store and confessed my lack of faith at the genius bar.

I will also make 10 purchases from the iTunes store and buy 1 gift card for future purchases.

Regards,

Joe

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users