Macworld Forums

Macworld Forums: trouble with I Photos moving to my Home (the little House) - Macworld Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

trouble with I Photos moving to my Home (the little House) A bunch of htem comes there and I go takea few days later they are ba

#1 User is online   jgrossho 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:08 PM

LARGE NUMBERS OF MY I PHOTOS MOVE TO MY HOME FOLDER (THE LITTLE HOUSE THING) I DONT MOVE THEM I DONT KNOW WHY THEY GO THERE. SO I
TRASH THEM ALL AND EM,PTY TRASH THEY GO AWAY. BUT THEN FOR NO REASON I CAN THINK OF THEY COME BACK A DAY OR TWO LATER. WHAT HAVE I DONe WRONG.?
I AM using an IMAC (27 inch) with 10.8.2 and Icloud. ??? I have looked at preferences and cant find an explanation.

jean

#2 User is offline   sandbag1 

• Veteran
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:03 AM

View Postjgrossho, on 09 January 2013 - 01:08 PM, said:

LARGE NUMBERS OF MY I PHOTOS MOVE TO MY HOME FOLDER (THE LITTLE HOUSE THING) I DONT MOVE THEM I DONT KNOW WHY THEY GO THERE. SO I
TRASH THEM ALL AND EM,PTY TRASH THEY GO AWAY. BUT THEN FOR NO REASON I CAN THINK OF THEY COME BACK A DAY OR TWO LATER. WHAT HAVE I DONe WRONG.?
I AM using an IMAC (27 inch) with 10.8.2 and Icloud. ??? I have looked at preferences and cant find an explanation.

jean

What method are you using to delete them? You should be doing so from within the iPhoto application.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users