Macworld Forums

Macworld Forums: Dutch court: Samsung's Galaxy Tabs do not infringe on Apple design right - Macworld Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dutch court: Samsung's Galaxy Tabs do not infringe on Apple design right

#1 User is offline   Macworld 

• Story Poster
  • Group: MW Bot

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:35 AM

Post your comments for Dutch court: Samsung's Galaxy Tabs do not infringe on Apple design right here

#2 User is offline   Tko007 

• Pip
  • Group: New Members

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:06 AM

I am really tired of apple trying to do this crap. Apple just releases generic pictures which do NOT at all resemble ipads and then sues other companies when they create a tablet because their tablet looks like their generic drawing. Especially in regards with Samsung. I mean come on! What happpened to fair buisness. If samsung creates ANYTHING, apple sues them to try to ban it. Maybe instead of trying its hardest to prevent and restrict Samsung, Apple should be fair for once and try to just make a product that sells honestly. Instead of destroying competition through bs suing, how about creating a product that is superior due to its great design, not because all other products that come close get banned because of apple's crap lawsuits. I have nothing against apple products. They are of great quality. I am simply fed up of apple as a company tying so hard to hurt every other company, especially through such a vague drawing. There is no denying that the drawing is a generic as you can possibly get, and completely irrelevant to the ipad, so Apple's pursuit of destroying other companies through its use is hideously despicable.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users