Macworld Forums

Macworld Forums: Review: CM4's Q Card wallet case adds lots of bulk to the iPhone 5 - Macworld Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Review: CM4's Q Card wallet case adds lots of bulk to the iPhone 5

#1 User is offline   Macworld 

• Story Poster
  • Group: MW Bot

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:30 AM

Post your comments for Review: CM4's Q Card wallet case adds lots of bulk to the iPhone 5 here

#2 User is offline   maltschul 

• Pip
  • Group: New Members

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:58 AM

While it seems to add bulk, it's actually the slimmest iPhone wallet case on the market that carries 3 cards plus cash. The key benefit of the Q Card Case is being able to leave your wallet at home, which is usually much thicker than an iPhone! And it gives you one less item to haul around and keep track of.
--Matt, CM4

#3 User is offline   cpcmeo 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:48 AM

The headline is an odd glass-half-full take on this excellent product. Of course it adds bulk. The point of the case+wallet concept is to create a net reduction in bulk over the alternative of carrying both a phone and a wallet. I had the original for my iPhone4 and bought another for my iPhone5 as well as one for my daughter. She and I get compliments and inquiries about it all the time. Great product.

#4 User is offline   Link1987 

• Pip
  • Group: New Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:15 PM

Less useful if adding three or more cards?! Psh! This may totally be a cynical response but clearly you do not get the idea of the product. How about you compare it to having a phone with a standard case and still having a separate wallet.. Have you compared the size of this case in full use next to the profile of the average American's wallet? I have had four cards, two paper card gift cards, and a $20 folded in half so I have cash on hand as well. And it only adds a few millimeters to case itself.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users