Macworld Forums

Macworld Forums: Review: Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition - Macworld Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Review: Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition

#1 User is offline   Macworld 

• Story Poster
  • Group: MW Bot

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:00 AM

Post your comments for Review: Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition here

#2 User is offline   Zoolook 

• Pip
  • Group: New Members

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:41 AM

I've been playing this game for a couple of weeks, and it's excellent. There are some issues worth mentioning. The performance is choppy, there are intermittent freezes for example, even when lowering the resolution and detail significantly. I am on a mid-2010 MBP with 8GB of RAM and a 2.66ghz i7.

Additionally, and perhaps more worryingly, the game has a habit of losing your safe point when using Game Center. I've started backing up my game saves after every quit, but the issue seems to be specifically the game doesn't always automatically log you in in time to sync the game save. Feral seem to be aware if the issue and their online help was pretty good and getting my old game save back for me.

#3 User is offline   Peter Cohen 

• Advanced Member
  • Group: Macworld Insiders

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:50 AM

Interesting re: Game Center. I didn't have a chance to try out Game Center, because I downloaded the game directly from Feral (only games bought through the Mac App Store have Game Center support).

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users