Macworld Forums

Macworld Forums: Review: OfficeTime 1.9 time tracking and billing app shows promise - Macworld Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Review: OfficeTime 1.9 time tracking and billing app shows promise

#1 User is offline   Macworld 

• Story Poster
  • Group: MW Bot

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:00 AM

Post your comments for Review: OfficeTime 1.9 time tracking and billing app shows promise here

#2 User is offline   dkat 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:25 PM

Your link to the Billings app review is bad.

#3 User is offline   Dotkhan 

• PipPip

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:34 AM

Can MacWorld follow up with a review of testing a piece of software after publishing these recycled press releases?

And the positioning of the banner ad at the bottom of the page is covering this comment box.

#4 User is offline   Jeff Battersby 

• PipPip

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:01 AM

Can MacWorld follow up with a review of testing a piece of software after publishing these recycled press releases? And the positioning of the banner ad at the bottom of the page is covering this comment box.

I did test this software, used it for a couple of weeks, and never saw the press release. Do you have a substantive question? I'd be happy to answer it.

-Jeff

#5 User is offline   palane 

• PipPip

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:59 AM

One point on pricing. The full version of Billings Touch is a $15 in-app purchase, bringing the total cost to $55. This happens to be the same price for the OfficeTime for Mac and iOS.

#6 User is offline   palane 

• PipPip

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:01 PM

I'd be surprised that a press release would include language such as "OfficeTime is good, but it doesn’t quite rise to the level of similar apps such as Marketcircle’s Billings, an app that costs less but which offers more features and capabilities."

Somebody in their PR department needs a new job. ;-)

#7 User is offline   RPriest 

• Group: Macworld Insiders

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:24 PM

Hey Jeff, I've been using OfficeTime for a few years now and love it. But I think you have the version number wrong in your review. The latest version that I know of is 1.63 does you copy say it's v. 1.9?

#8 User is offline   Gracebjorn123 

• Pip
  • Group: New Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:05 AM

Probably its not really a time tracker, but it does track our overall time taken to complete our projects and how much time we waste on a certain topic. It's pretty cool. I've found some other cool software this way, too, it is Replicon Software. It is useful for for invoicing, general time tracking, billing and project management.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users