The Macalope: Pre-panned for your convenience
Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:53 AM
Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:55 AM
Yup, don't even bother writing it because, despite a long history of hilarious articles, most people are going to think the next one sucks. It'll probably be filled with brilliant "insights" and use "facts" to skewer some poor blogger who's just trying to justify his Associate's degree in English from Podunk City College. Just like every Macalope article. Except the next one's going to suck.
Besides...the next article from Microsoft is totally going to rock! Just you wait! It's going to be so much better than the next Macalope article! And it'll be here any year now.
Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:47 PM
Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:06 PM
1. Unannounced and totally unconfirmed reports of a product
2. Blogospherical consensus on design and features of the unannounced product
3. Blogospherical blather on the speculated but unconfirmed design and features of the unannounced and unacknowledged product
4. Product announcement, which may or may not match speculation
5. Product sells out faster than Sno-Cones in Hell
6. Knockoffs are announced but are not actually available for purchase
7. Apple is in trouble