Macworld Forums

Macworld Forums: Dodocase Durables sleeve style case provides basic iPad protection on the go - Macworld Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dodocase Durables sleeve style case provides basic iPad protection on the go

#1 User is offline   Macworld 

• Story Poster
  • Group: MW Bot

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:00 AM

Post your comments for Dodocase Durables sleeve style case provides basic iPad protection on the go here

#2 User is offline   pawhite524 

• Group: Macworld Insiders

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:25 AM

I know this company makes quality products but $65.00 for a folded piece of fabric? Yikes! Not much R&D in the making of a sleeve so manufacturing cost is probably less than $10.00 per unit including marketing, transport, etc. At $20 to $25 dollars this would be profitable and might reach higher volume sales. And personally, I wouldn't have the bad taste in my mouth of feeling like a company is trying to rip me off.

I do wish reviewers would look at these issues when critiquing products. IMHO, the reviews become more trustworthy when these issues get addressed.

#3 User is offline   ChowderSchnitzl 

• Pip
  • Group: New Members

Posted 12 April 2013 - 02:58 PM

I agree with you comments. However, I would pay a littler more...$35 is still within high volume sales range. The stitching appears tight and well done, the material looks like corduroy - it feels waxy and leaves worned marks and the leather hand grip is a thoughtful and handsome added feature. Sellers got bills and labor to pay...but at $65? ...No thanks! At $65, I'm willing to splurge a little more for a more protected case incase I accidentally drop the iPad!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users