Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

iCloud calendar synching drama - HELP!

#1 User is offline   iljajj 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:43 AM

I'm confronted with a weird problem where I would very much appreciate your insights. A friend dropped and broke her iPad mini and had it replaced. Weirdly enough, everything went OK when installing her new device but for one thing. All but one of the iCloud calendars synched OK - the one that didn't was - of course - the most important one and contains all her work appointments. The calendar title is there all right, but all appointments have disappeared.

We don't know how it happened, and more importantly we don't know how to reverse what looks like a synching problem.

Any helpers?

This post has been edited by iljajj: 01 May 2013 - 11:52 AM

#2 User is offline   smax013 

• Veteran
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:39 PM

View Postiljajj, on 01 May 2013 - 11:43 AM, said:

I'm confronted with a weird problem where I would very much appreciate your insights. A friend dropped and broke her iPad mini and had it replaced. Weirdly enough, everything went OK when installing her new device but for one thing. All but one of the iCloud calendars synched OK - the one that didn't was - of course - the most important one and contains all her work appointments. The calendar title is there all right, but all appointments have disappeared.

We don't know how it happened, and more importantly we don't know how to reverse what looks like a synching problem.

Any helpers?

Have you gone and logged in the iCloud account from a browser to see if that calendar is still "full" in the iCloud account?

www.icloud.com

If that calendar is NOT "full" when you log into the iCloud account in a browser, then you are likely SOL.

The only other option would be if that calendar was synced with a Mac or Windows computer...AND that computer was backed up. Then...maybe you could recover it from the backup.

This post has been edited by smax013: 05 May 2013 - 10:40 PM

#3 User is offline   iljajj 

• Pip

Posted 08 May 2013 - 04:20 AM

Smax103, it seems not... So SOL is the likely outcome. Thanks for replying, all the same...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users