Macworld Forums

Macworld Forums: *! MAGIC MOUSE MOVEMENT ISSUE !* - Macworld Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

*! MAGIC MOUSE MOVEMENT ISSUE !* Small movements of Magic Mouse are unresponsive

#1 User is offline   nuk15 

• Pip
  • Group: New Members

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:46 AM

Hello.

I have a MacBook Pro and Magic Mouse both latest models purchased within the past month.

I have installed and connected the Magic Mouse which seems to work fine apart from when moving the mouse very slightly.

For example, if I move the mouse to click the “x” of the close window button, but miss the button slightly and then move the mouse slightly to hover over the button, the mouse pointer doesn’t move, even though I have applied a small movement to the mouse.

In comparison, when I use a standard mouse with a cable, the pointer moves regardless of how slightly the mouse.

Can anyone tell me how I might resolve this problem? Many thanks.

#2 User is offline   sandbag1 

• Veteran
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 May 2013 - 05:46 PM

View Postnuk15, on 08 May 2013 - 08:46 AM, said:

Hello.

I have a MacBook Pro and Magic Mouse both latest models purchased within the past month.

I have installed and connected the Magic Mouse which seems to work fine apart from when moving the mouse very slightly.

For example, if I move the mouse to click the “x” of the close window button, but miss the button slightly and then move the mouse slightly to hover over the button, the mouse pointer doesn’t move, even though I have applied a small movement to the mouse.

In comparison, when I use a standard mouse with a cable, the pointer moves regardless of how slightly the mouse.

Can anyone tell me how I might resolve this problem? Many thanks.

When my Magic Mouse starts acting funny, I blow into the sensor. Usually gets it working right again.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users