Macworld Forums

Macworld Forums: Apple's Schiller testifies in case against Samsung - Macworld Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Apple's Schiller testifies in case against Samsung

#1 User is offline   Macworld 

• Story Poster
  • Group: MW Bot

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:23 PM

Post your comments for Apple's Schiller testifies in case against Samsung here

#2 User is offline   redgeminipa 

• Veteran
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:06 AM

The buying public, worldwide, needs to start paying attention to this. Nobody should be supporting a company like Samsung, and that should be reflected by the loss of sales.

#3 User is offline   bettercitizens 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 05:53 AM

ChrisSievert said:

Funny Apple didn't lose a sale with my purchase of a Samsung Product. I wouldn't buy an iPhone/iPad if they were the ONLY product. Over priced overrated products. And Samsung's Lawyers can use my statement in their defense anytime!

Can you articulate exactly how Apple products are "Over priced overrated products"? It is very easy to state something in a forum, for example I could state that Samsung's products are literally made out of s$!t, however without any supporting argument it just makes me look silly.

So the ball is in your court to articulate a well reasoned response that supports your original comment that Apple products are "Over priced overrated products". Absent such a response it just shows your true stripes.

#4 User is offline   Vavi7 

• Pip
  • Group: New Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:41 AM

Lets not offend all the apple shareholders out there. :) lol.

#5 User is offline   kellyi 

• Pip
  • Group: New Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:24 AM

Samsung and Google ripped Apple off and that is fact! I took my mum's Galaxy ace into carphone warehouse and the guy behind the counter on first glance thought it was an iPhone. It's no coincidence that the Google CEO was on Apples board of directors when they were working on the iPhone and when he left all of a sudden Android came out. It is an inferior product though and in the end Apple will win out.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users