Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Regret exchanging iPad Air for Mini Retina? iPad decision making

#1 User is offline   gtowncook 

• Pip
  • Group: New Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:42 AM

Once again I'm second guessing a gadget purchase. Two weeks ago I bought the iPad Air and was indeed blown away by its thinness and lightness. Today is the 14th day and I have to make a decision whether to return it for the iPad Mini with Retina Display.

So, did anyone out there return the Air for the Mini Retina and you're now regretting it? I see my main uses for the iPad as reading and also handing it to my soon-to-be toddler on long car rides for videos and games. Whatever your uses, do you wish you had kept the Air, because you miss the larger screen, or whatever?

Or did you go from the original Mini to the iPad Air, and despite the better specs, you now miss the smaller form factor?

Thanks for any advice you can give me on my gadget D-day

#2 User is offline   Rcovell 

• Veteran
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:16 PM

I can only partially sympathize with your situation.
I bought an iPad Mini Retina via the Apple Store on the day they were released. I'm very happy with it and think it will meet my needs very well.
I just love the faster performance and sharp screen of the retina display. Especially compared to my wife's first gen iPad.

That said, I bought the Mini due to the form factor working better for me in my business. It was also $100 cheaper as you know.
Since you already have purchased the Air, money isn't a deciding factor. Only the size is different.

In my opinion, I'd stick with the larger screen if I could. Keep your Air!

Bob.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users