Macworld Forums

Macworld Forums: Comic Life adds comic book-style tweaks to photos - Macworld Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Comic Life adds comic book-style tweaks to photos

#1 User is offline   MW Forums 

• Power User
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 April 2005 - 07:00 AM

Plasq.com has released Comic Life 1.0 for Mac OS X, an application that lets users add comic book-style embellishments to their digital photos. You can add simple captions to your photos or even use them to create full-fledged comic books, according to the developer. A demo download is available, and the full version cost US$39.95 to register. more

#2 User is online   Uncle_Deercamp 

• PipPip

Posted 14 April 2005 - 07:12 AM

I guess that someone might find this program cute. But by far the most interesting things are the gallery images on their site.

#3 User is offline   Tivor 

• PipPip

Posted 14 April 2005 - 08:24 AM

It looks like a fun program. If it were a bit cheaper ($20-$25?), it would qualify as an impulse purchase-worthy for many people, IMHO. But at $40, it makes one think twice about "do I really need this?" It made me think twice, that's for sure.

#4 User is offline   Coffee 

• Pip

Posted 14 April 2005 - 02:19 PM

I just played with this thing for the last half an hour. It's actually extremely cool. The interface is easy and intuitive, the sound effects are kind of fun, and it taps right into your iPhoto folder. Like all the best creative tools on the Mac, the software gets out of the way and lets you work.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users