Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How to use Bonjour?

#1 User is offline   cal_gecko 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 September 2006 - 01:48 AM

I saw that Bonjour is supposed to be good at recognizing all wireless network components in the house, blah blah..and when I looked at the Apple webpage for Bonjour, it says I can start the process by going to the Bonjour bookmark in Safari. When I do that, it simply opens the Apple webpage for Bonjour that I was reading in the first place! How to I start this "wizard"?

#2 User is offline   d00d 

• Advanced Member
  • Group: Macworld Insiders

Posted 01 September 2006 - 10:03 AM

There is no wizard really. I'm not really sure if they're suggesting that the webcams they are talking about include a mini web server for watching the video but that's all I can think of. Safari's Bonjour menu is for finding Bonjour enabled websites in your network.
Generally, Bonjour enabled devices and services will appear in places appropriate to use them (Print Center for printers, Safari for websites, etc).

#3 User is offline   falvino 

• Pip

Posted 08 January 2010 - 05:30 AM

The use of Bonjour is certainly a mystery. Mac has done everything so nobody knows how to use it. Unbelievable!

#4 User is offline   marlindaniel 

• Pip

Posted 28 January 2010 - 03:23 AM

View Postfalvino, on 08 January 2010 - 05:30 AM, said:

The use of Bonjour is certainly a mystery. Mac has done everything so nobody knows how to use it. Unbelievable!

Yes...you are correct. I tried a lot to get information about Bonjour. But I couldn't get any..Let us hope that we may get enough info about it.

#5 User is offline   liberlike 

• PipPip

Posted 14 February 2010 - 10:07 PM

Is there any tutorial to learn how to use Bonjour?
"As long as I live, so long do I learn"

#6 User is offline   XDeveloper 

• PipPip

Posted 22 April 2010 - 07:44 PM

View Postcal_gecko, on 01 September 2006 - 01:48 AM, said:

I saw that Bonjour is supposed to be good at recognizing all wireless network components in the house, blah blah..and when I looked at the Apple webpage for Bonjour, it says I can start the process by going to the Bonjour bookmark in Safari. When I do that, it simply opens the Apple webpage for Bonjour that I was reading in the first place! How to I start this "wizard"?

Hi, I find some info on Bonjour. Bonjour FAQ
Macbook (late 2008) 2.0 GHz Intel Core Dou 2 Processor, 2 GB RAM, Mac OS X (10.6.3)

Game Developer: Beginner

#7 User is offline   robsonnunes 

• Pip
  • Group: New Members

Posted 15 October 2011 - 05:38 PM

Hey guys, this is HOW TO USE BONJOUR WITHIN SAFARI:

go to the bookmarks (the open book icon) and at the left menu thereĀ“s BONJOUR services. Just click there and you will have the enabled servers running (if there are any)

:D

#8 User is offline   imsrimsr 

• Pip
  • Group: New Members

Posted 24 October 2011 - 01:54 AM

Full time MBA not only proffers an edge over other alternatives, a student can look forward to a top notch and high paying job in the current market scenario. But there are scores of folks who are already employed and need a MBA degree to enhance their managerial skills and augment their employability. In such milieu, chipping in for Distance MBA or a part time MBA is the best bet. One can find an assortment of MBA institutes proffering apt edification solutions pertaining to distance MBA.
distance mba distance mba india distance emba distance learning phd distance

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users